We're a veteran and family owned business and we value your support!
Our Customers Are Family
At Air Dynamics, our goal is to provide you with fair and quality HVAC services, 24/7, 365 days a year. We offer customers in the surrounding West Texas communities heating and air system replacements and repairs, routine system maintenance, and indoor air quality services to be your one-stop-shop for all your heating and cooling needs. As a veteran-owned and multi-generational family-operated business, we’ll treat you like one of our own, with available same-day appointments and maintenance memberships to deliver the best quality care.
Learn how our family can help you! Call us today at (325) 400-3106 to schedule your service.
HVAC issues like unusual noises and warm air instead of cold are not a matter of changing a filter for better results. These are warning signs that your HVAC unit needs to be serviced or repaired. We can provide expert inspection and repair on the first visit 96% of the time.
Signs you’re dealing with an HVAC problem include:
- Unusual noises: Noises during operation are caused by the compressor, but odd gurgling noises are a sign that your air conditioner is going out. Don’t ignore these unusual sounds, instead call Air Dynamics for your AC repair.
- The vents are blowing warm air: This could be a sign of blocked airflow or a faulty compressor. We’ll do a 23-point inspection to prevent this issue from causing long-term damage.
- The thermostat isn’t working: This can be one of the first signs that your HVAC system needs to be evaluated. It could just need a new battery, but if not addressed it could lead to a much more costly repair.
- The area around the vents is wet: Wetness near the vents is a sign that the system is not draining. This could be because of a clogged drain or the unit being unlevel.
- You’re experiencing high humidity: Your AC is supposed to regulate the humidity in your home, but if you’re experiencing more humidity than normal, it might be time to call Air Dynamics. Ideal humidity is between 30-50%, but high humidity could cause bacteria and mold growth. We want you to breathe clean air, so we provide holistic indoor air quality services and UV whole home sanitation systems to protect your family.
Without regular maintenance, your heating and cooling systems will steadily decline in performance and their energy use will increase.
Common maintenance services include:
- Changing air conditioning filters
- Cleaning the evaporator coils
- Unclogging condensate drains
Preventative maintenance on your HVAC system can reduce energy usage from 5-15% and extend the lifespan of your unit to provide your family with the best possible comfort. This is why we offer maintenance membership programs with a 23-point semi-annual inspection on both your heating and air units!
Here When You Need Fast & Affordable Service
We are happy to provide same-day appointments with technicians that can provide efficient HVAC services. Air Dynamics is proud to lead our industry with upfront flat-rate pricing so you’re never startled by hidden fees, and we’ll present you with multiple service options to give you the confidence that you made the choice that works best for you and your family.
No matter what problem you’re facing, Air Dynamics is thorough. Whether it’s an emergency or routine maintenance, we will check your HVAC unit to not only solve your current issue but also prepare for any future issues.
Trust Air Dynamics for heating and air services in San Angelo. We provide fair high-quality help you can afford and trust. Contact us today to learn more.
“Justin was professional; polite, and knowledgeable about our concerns.”Susan V.
“Any repairs or maintenance is done in a very professional way with competent technicians.”Theodore S.
“She even set up some temporary window units to help us keep our cool until we can get our new system installed.”Joseph Z.
“We recently had to have two HVAC systems replaced and they were nothing but courteous and efficient.”Lisa
“She showed up in a timely manner, was very professional and was very knowledgeable about our AC situation.”Paul H.
“I am fussy about who comes to my home, it was nice to have somebody qualified and professional show up on a Sunday evening emergency call.”Jones Family
1. We Offer OptionsWhen we give you an estimate we'll give you options so you can decide the best option for you.
2. Family Owned & OperatedWe're a local and true family business.
3. 24-Hour Service CompanyWe're there when you need us - even on holidays and weekends!
Join Our Winning Team
Here at Air Dynamics, we are always looking for qualified, dependable, hard-working people to become a part of our family.