Stay Cool with Air Dynamics
When the sun comes out and you’re excited about summer, be ready with Air Dynamics. Our team is determined to keep you cool during the sweltering West Texas summers with service options to meet your needs 24/7, 365 days a year. If you’re in need of a repair, maintenance service, or an entire system replacement, our team of technicians is equipped to meet 96% of your needs on the first visit. You may be currently facing the summer heat, but we want you to be prepared for all seasons. That’s why all of our services come with an inspection of both your systems to prevent any foreseeable issues
Contact our offices today at (325) 400-3106 for quality AC repair in San Angelo. We’ll keep you cool this summer!
0% Financing Available On Repairs & Installations
If you’re experiencing frequent and costly problems with your AC unit, it might be time for a replacement. We understand that it can be difficult to choose which option is best for you.
Is your unit past its warranty? The average lifespan of an air conditioner in the United States is about 15-20 years, but most warranties only cover repairs and replacements for 10 years. Your system might have a shorter or longer lifespan based on how often it’s maintained and the kind of weather it’s exposed to.
Are you considering an extensive and expensive repair? Simple repairs like replacing a capacitator or cleaning a clogged drain are no reasons to replace your system. However, if your repair cost is above 50% of your unit’s current value, it might be time to consider a replacement. Also, consider how often repairs are needed. Is this the first costly repair for your AC, or one of many in the last few months?
Are you satisfied with your air conditioner’s current performance? If your cooling needs aren’t being met because your unit is struggling to keep up with your family’s demands, cooling unevenly, or increasing your utility bill, it might be time for a replacement. A replacement might not only better meet your cooling needs but also give you an opportunity to experience new technology like more efficient and quieter units.
Is your unit well-maintained? Performing maintenance regularly keeps your unit clean of debris, its parts well lubricated, and prevents leaks. Changing the filter every few months and scheduling semi-annual tune-ups can help extend the life of your unit. Air Dynamics offers maintenance memberships to help you keep up with the needs of your system so it will last longer.
If you’re still unsure if it’s time for a replacement or repair, be confident that Air Dynamics will give you quality AC repair services in San Angelo to restore your comfort this summer no matter your choice.
Call our team at (325) 400-3106 today to learn more about how you can stay cool and comfortable in the summer with Air Dynamics!
If your air conditioner is not at its best this summer, it could lead to bigger and more costly issues if you don’t get help sooner rather than later. Why wait? Our team is here to serve you!
If you’re experiencing these or other issues, call the professionals at Air Dynamics for your AC repairs:
- The lines are frozen: When the evaporator lines are frozen, it is often due to a lack of air during operation. This can be caused by excessive dirt on the coils that prevent the warm air from reaching the refrigerant. Turn off your unit at the thermostat but keep the fan on to help thaw the lines, then call our team to help with any necessary repairs.
- Capacitor failure: If your AC is cycling too quickly and you’re hearing a clicking sound during these rotations your capacitor might have gotten overheated and broken down. This typically happens in the extreme summer heat, but our 23-point inspection can confirm the exact cause.
- The AC system smells bad: An unpleasant smell from your air conditioner is caused by mold growth. Burning smells might be from the system overheating, and if you’re experiencing a gas-like smell there might be a dangerous leak. No matter the situation, our team of technicians can pinpoint and safely solve the problem for you.
- We Offer Options When we give you an estimate we'll give you options so you can decide the best option for you.
- Family Owned & Operated We're a local and true family business.
- 24-Hour Service Company We're there when you need us - even on holidays and weekends!