Lengthen the Lifespan of Your System with Aeroseal Technology
We are proud to be the only company within 100 miles that offers Aeroseal duct sealing technology to help reduce your energy use and extend the lifespan of your HVAC system. This technology uses long polymers that bind together to seal up to 90% of the leaks in your ductwork, resulting in increased airflow while preventing pests and unwanted particles from entering your system. By stopping these irritants, our San Angelo Aeroseal duct sealing experts will improve your indoor air quality and lower your energy use by up to 30%.
We want you to live comfortably with an efficient and long-lasting HVAC system. Call Air Dynamics today at (325) 400-3106 to improve the air you breathe!
0% Financing Available On Repairs & Installations
Your ductwork might look brand new, but with each metal-to-metal connection, there is the chance for leakage. 95% of all homes experience leaks within their air ducts. This can cause up to 40% of air to leave your system before reaching the vent. On average, 30 cents of every dollar you spend on energy is wasted because of the leaks in your HVAC system.
If you’re experiencing these problems, call our team of experts to seal the leaks in your ductwork:
- Uneven room temperatures: If the rooms furthest from your air supply are not as comfortable as others, this could be because of duct leakage. This is also a sign that your system might need repair. No matter what problem you’re facing, Air Dynamics is prepared to help.
- Poor airflow: Like varying room temperatures, the spaces further from the main units will experience less airflow than those that are closer. Aeroseal technology stops leaks from weakening airflow in your home.
- You’re experienced increased dust and allergens: Leaks in your ductwork create opportunities for air pollutants from your attic or crawl space to enter your system. This leads to poor air quality that can affect the health and comfort of your family. Our team is ready to help improve your indoor air quality and promote wellbeing.
- An increased utility bill: If your utility bill has exponentially increased recently this might be because of duct leakage. Even if you haven’t noticed a sudden increase in your energy, compare costs between seasons. Your system could be losing efficiency slowly over time, making it harder to notice an increase in cost. Air Dynamics is prepared to help restore the efficiency in your system and save you money with Aeroseal technology.
We want you to breathe comfortably with an innovation that is designed to help. Aeroseal technology uses an organic compound that doesn’t emit harmful fumes to keep your pets and loved ones safe. During the initial inspection, we’ll identify and fix any broken or disconnected ducts to make sure that Aeroseal duct sealing works as effectively as possible. We don’t want to cause too much deviation from your daily routine. Because Aeroseal dries in about two hours but can last up to 40 years in your home, you can go back to living comfortably in no time with technology that’s meant to last a long time.
Our team is committed to improving your indoor air quality and lengthening the lifespan of your HVAC system. Our San Angelo Aeroseal duct sealing services are a great start to lowering your energy costs and keeping clean air in your home. Air Dynamics provides other services like UV sanitation and in-duct air purifiers to continue helping your family breathe easier.
Contact our team today at (325) 400-3106 for the indoor air quality you and your family deserve.
- We Offer Options When we give you an estimate we'll give you options so you can decide the best option for you.
- Family Owned & Operated We're a local and true family business.
- 24-Hour Service Company We're there when you need us - even on holidays and weekends!