Call Us Schedule Service
Duct cleaning in San Angelo, TX. Air Dynamics Heating & Cooling San Angelo, TX

Duct Cleaning Services in San Angelo

Why Clean Your Air Ducts?

Your air filters catch about 20% of what’s in the air leaving the other 80% to travel through your home. That 80% consists of dirt, asbestos, carbon monoxide, cleaning supplies and household chemicals, cockroaches, dust mites, formaldehyde, lead, mold, particulate matter, pet dander, radon, and volatile organic compounds. These contaminants decrease the quality of the air you and your family breathe.

Cleaning your air ducts can increase your indoor air quality and reduce the allergens and irritants in your home. This lets you dust less while still having a happy and healthy living space. Duct cleaning promotes well-being by helping everyone breathe better while removing unpleasant odors and improving the airflow efficiency within your system.

Call Air Dynamics today at (325) 655-2515 to learn more about how we can help you breathe comfortably!

How Do I Know If I Should Clean My Ductwork?

There are several signs that point toward you needing duct cleaning in San Angelo, TX. Those telltale signs include:

  • The grills in your house are covered with dirt
  • Your air filters clog very quickly
  • Unstable or poor airflow anywhere in the house
  • Insects, rodents, and other vermin infestations in your ducts
  • Your home was recently built or majorly repaired
  • You or anyone in your family suffers from allergies

If you notice any of the signs above, then don’t hesitate to contact the San Angelo duct cleaning professionals at Air Dynamics Plumbing, Heating & Air! We’re standing by to lend you a helping hand today!

How Often & When Should I Clean My Air Ducts?

Cleaning your ductwork can vary depending on your home. Generally, duct cleaning should be done every 3-5 years. If you just moved into your home or are unsure when it’s time to have your ducts cleaned there are a few telltale signs.

Here are factors to consider when deciding how often and when to clean your air ducts:

  • How regular is your maintenance? If your HVAC system is regularly maintained, airborne pathogens are less likely to build up within your ductwork. Air Dynamics provides maintenance memberships to help you stay consistent with filter changes and semi-annual inspections.
  • How big is your home? Your air circulation increases with the size of your home which in turn increases pollutants in your air ducts. Consider calling the duct cleaning experts in San Angelo for more frequent cleanings to keep the air in your home crisp.
  • Where do you live? Texas dust storms can increase the dirt and grime that enters your HVAC system. If you consistently experience extreme weather conditions that cause you to use your units more often, you might need to schedule cleanings more often. You can also consider more permanent solutions like whole-home air purifiers.
  • Are you experiencing mold? Telltale signs of mold include a musty odor, fungus growth on furniture, or an asthma flare-up. This means it’s time for a duct cleaning and to consider a more long-term solution like a whole-home UV sanitation system.
  • Do you suspect unwanted pests? If you hear buzzing or scratching from inside your ducts or have seen pests exit through your vents, it’s time to call Air Dynamics. We can clean the pests from your ductwork and seal the holes with Aeroseal duct sealing technology so unwanted guests don’t continue to bug your family.
  • Are you seeing clouds of dust? When you turn on your heating or cooling units, do you see large amounts of dust expelled from your vents? This is caused by excessive buildup that can’t be solved by a simple filter change. It’s time to call our duct cleaning experts in San Angelo!

Air Dynamics is committed to improving the indoor air quality of your home. With duct cleaning, allergens and irritants can be reduced to help you and your family live comfortably.

Call our team of experts today at (325) 655-2515 to learn more about how we can keep contaminants out of your home!

Outstanding Service in Texas For Over 30 Years

Air Dynamics Heating & Cooling is ready to provide you with A/C and Heating Services today.

Trusted Home Services Air Dynamics Plumbing, Heating & Air has been a trusted name in Home Services for over 35 years! We offer world class service in San Angelo, TX and the surrounding areas to get your systems back up and running in no time. From minor Plumbing, Heating, or A/C repairs and heating replacements to indoor air quality solutions and plumbing & HVAC maintenance, our licensed and EPA-certified San Angelo HVAC technicians can do it all.
© 2024 Air Dynamics Plumbing, Heating & Air All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy
Digital Marketing by Contractor-Advertising