Why Clean Your Air Ducts?
Even if you change your air filters regularly, grime can still build up in your ductwork. Things like poor insulation, air loss in the attic, and poor filtration increase dust and dirt in your air ducts. These contaminants decrease the quality of the air you and your family breathe. As allergens continue to increase within your air ducts so does your energy cost. Maintaining your ducts keeps your HVAC system efficient and extends its lifespan.
Cleaning your air ducts can increase your indoor air quality and reduce the allergens and irritants in your home. This lets you dust less while still having a happy and healthy living space. Duct cleaning promotes well-being by helping everyone breathe better while removing unpleasant odors and improving the airflow efficiency within your system.
Call Air Dynamics today at (325) 400-3106 to learn more about how we can help you breathe comfortably!
0% Financing Available On Repairs & Installations
Cleaning your ductwork can vary depending on your home. Generally, duct cleaning should be done every 3-5 years. If you just moved into your home or are unsure when it’s time to have your ducts cleaned there are a few telltale signs.
Here are factors to consider when deciding how often and when to clean your air ducts:
- How regular is your maintenance? If your HVAC system is regularly maintained, airborne pathogens are less likely to build up within your ductwork. Air Dynamics provides maintenance memberships to help you stay consistent with filter changes and semi-annual inspections.
- How big is your home? Your air circulation increases with the size of your home which in turn increases pollutants in your air ducts. Consider calling the duct cleaning experts in San Angelo for more frequent cleanings to keep the air in your home crisp.
- Where do you live? Texas dust storms can increase the dirt and grime that enters your HVAC system. If you consistently experience extreme weather conditions that cause you to use your units more often, you might need to schedule cleanings more often. You can also consider more permanent solutions like whole-home air purifiers.
- Are you experiencing mold? Telltale signs of mold include a musty odor, fungus growth on furniture, or an asthma flare-up. This means it’s time for a duct cleaning and to consider a more long-term solution like a whole-home UV sanitation system.
- Do you suspect unwanted pests? If you hear buzzing or scratching from inside your ducts or have seen pests exit through your vents, it’s time to call Air Dynamics. We can clean the pests from your ductwork and seal the holes with Aeroseal duct sealing technology so unwanted guests don’t continue to bug your family.
- Are you seeing clouds of dust? When you turn on your heating or cooling units, do you see large amounts of dust expelled from your vents? This is caused by excessive buildup that can’t be solved by a simple filter change. It’s time to call our duct cleaning experts in San Angelo!
Air Dynamics is committed to improving the indoor air quality of your home. With duct cleaning, allergens and irritants can be reduced to help you and your family live comfortably.
Call our team of experts today at (325) 400-3106 to learn more about how we can keep contaminants out of your home!
- We Offer Options When we give you an estimate we'll give you options so you can decide the best option for you.
- Family Owned & Operated We're a local and true family business.
- 24-Hour Service Company We're there when you need us - even on holidays and weekends!