Improve Your Indoor Air Quality with REME HALO® Air Purifiers
REME HALO® whole-home in-duct air purifiers utilize award-winning technology to purify every cubic inch of air that goes through your HVAC system. This innovation is designed to mimic the natural process of purifying the air. Ionized particles target bacteria, viruses, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to break them down, as well as leave a charge on dust and other particulates so they stick together and are more easily caught in your existing filter. This helps you breathe fresh air with a system that is effective against all kinds of pollutants, including particulates, microbes, and gases, to improve your indoor air quality.
A whole-home air purifier system not only improves the health of your family but the long-term health of your heating and cooling units. Your air conditioner’s coils stay cleaner while reducing corrosion and preventing refrigerant leaks. Your HVAC system will also become more efficient and cost-effective because there’s no dust and debris in your fresh air! This means you’ll save energy, lower your utility bill, and reduce costly repairs with a well-maintained system.
Call our team today at (325) 400-3106 to learn more about how we can extend the life of your HVAC system and improve your indoor air quality.
Financing Available On Repairs & Installations
Reflective electromagnetic energy (REME) removes particles in three major ways:
- The production of ionized particles that can be positively or negatively charged to bond with irritants within your system. These pollutants then stick together in large groups so it’s easier for a filter to catch them.
- It releases hydrogen peroxide molecules that travel throughout your home to kill containments by breaking their chemical bonds. This works on both airborne and surface irritants that can be found in the walls of your ductwork and throughout your home. The microbes that live within your air ducts can survive from anywhere between three days to five months. We don’t want your immune system battling these or other unwanted germs. By outfitting your home with this award-winning innovation, you won’t have to.
- LED purification illuminates your air ducts with light that is harmful to many viruses that could travel through your system. This light simultaneously turns on with the fan in your HVAC system so it’s never operating without your units to keep energy usage low.
Not only will these systems decrease the prevalence of bacteria and viruses out of your home, but they also reduce odors from cooking, pets, and smoke. We want to help protect you and your family with technology that’s designed to help you breathe easier.
REME HALO® technology was tested against the coronavirus starting in 2020. In simulated home and office spaces, sneezes and coughs were mimicked to show how the virus could spread within the environment. The virus was reduced by 99.9% which drastically limited the ability for person-to-person infection. This innovation not only attacks air-borne diseases like COVID-19 but also neutralizes them on surfaces with its hydrogen peroxide molecules.
While air purifiers using REME HALO® technology help eliminate illnesses within your home, they cannot replace other practices recommended by infectious disease experts. In-duct air purifiers are also 99% effective against microbes like MRSA, e. Coli, and more. This helps you protect your family from pollutants and reduce the chance of respiratory conditions.
We want to help you and your family breathe easier with clean, fresh air. Trust Air Dynamics to improve your indoor air quality with whole-home systems that kill mold, airborne pathogens, and harmful viruses.
Contact our air purifier experts in San Angelo!
- We Offer Options When we give you an estimate we'll give you options so you can decide the best option for you.
- Family Owned & Operated We're a local and true family business.
- 24-Hour Service Company We're there when you need us - even on holidays and weekends!